SOCIAL MEDIA

4.24.2013

Review! Le Vernis Nail Colour in Bel-Argus 667 From Chanel's Summer 2013 Collection!


Isn't this color beautiful?

I am not a huge nail polish gal but when I first got a glance of the Chanel Summer 2013 Collection I immediately told my self "Yup this baby is coming home with moi!" 

I am a huge fan of blue whether it be the deepest of navy or a baby blue I think it is such a beautiful color. Chanel has three different nail polishes in the collection. The other two are also beautiful as well but paying $27 per polish is (Yikes!) not friendly to my wallet. 




If you have been watching my videos for awhile (http://www.youtube.com/user/BasicBeauty88My Channel) I really never wear nail polish on my fingers because I have short nails and nail polish usually chips pretty quickly on me even with a top coat. But I really was interested in getting a Chanel polish because I have heard pretty good things about the quality and and wear time.



I have worn this polish for a few days now and have gotten so many questions and compliments on my nails.




As you can see in the picture I am not the best at applying nail polish to my hand (HA) but I have tried to make an effort this year to add more colors to my fingertips!

Hope you guys enjoyed my first nail post! And the start to many more in the future! WOO!

Where you can get this product: At any Chanel counter or chanel.com
Cost: $27 (ouch)
Overall Grade: A- (Because of the price)

XO

V

Post a Comment