SOCIAL MEDIA

4.30.2013

Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Bronzing Veil Deluxe Edition!






Hello everyone!

It is the last day of April already! Can you believe it? As soon as we know it it will be June and summer will be upon us. That means bronzers woo!

I love bronzing products because it gives me a glow that I love. I really can only wear bronzers during summer since my skin gets REALLY pale during the winter and applying bronzer in the middle of January for me just looks ridiculous.

I usually pick up one or two bronzers to try before the summer starts and use throughout the months. This year I decided to try a drugstore bronzer!

If you didn't know, I am not the biggest fan of Physicians formula mainly because it is very expensive for being in the drugstore. Some products reach $20! (Seriously?)

Luckily when I picked this bronzer up, it was 40% off since Rite Aid was having a sale. (Unfortunately, this sale isn't going on anymore but I saw that this week CVS is having BOGO 50% on Physicians formula!)





I do have to say though that this bronzer is beautiful not only to wear on my face but to just stare at it in the pan! I would say that it has a slight shimmer but it gives more of a glow than a glittery finish. 

Isn't this gorgeous?!

This bronzer has a nice powdery feel without feeling chalky and it blends beautifully into the skin. It leaves my skin glowing and it looks like I came back from a week vacation in the Bahamas!




Underneath the bronzer comes with a little brush which most Physicians Formula blushes and bronzers contain. The brush isn't the best quality and it sheds like crazy! 
Swatch isn't this pigmented?!


I would say that this bronzing product is a must have for any gal who loves to add a glow to their face. I would say however to get it on a sale since paying $15.95 is a little ridic...

Where you can get this product: At any drugstore or online
Cost of this product: $15.95
Overall Grade: A-

Hope you all enjoyed this post!

XO

V



Post a Comment