SOCIAL MEDIA

4.02.2013

New Nars Goodies..To Try Or Not To Try?


Nars new creamy concealer
NARS has come out with two new products lately and I have already ordered one of them. I ordered the NARS creamy concealer but I actually ordered the wrong shade and had to return it and then get my right shade. I got Biscuit...if you look in the photo above it says all of the names and if you know my pale little face, that shade is way too dark for me! HA

I was so excited when it came and when I took it out of the packaging my heart sank but I am now waiting for the right shade and will have a review soon! 



Nars new lip pencils
As for the new lip pencils..I have heard pretty good reviews and I like all of the different range of colors for
the nude lip gals to the vampy lip gals. Do you think I should try them?

Talk to you soon!

XO

V

Post a Comment