SOCIAL MEDIA

3.27.2013

I Finally Found It! The New Revlon Lip Butters & Summer Collection!

The Pacific Coast Collection from Revlon


You guys have no idea how thrilled I am that I finally found this collection from Revlon! I was actually surprised that this is the Summer 2013 collection because this collection screams summer. I only picked up a few things because there weren't too many to choose from. I did find it interesting that they included this little booklet to give ideas on how to create looks.
Inside of the booklet.


Here are the 4 looks to choose from

I have been hearing about these lip butters for a long time now and I was super excited to find them! I loved all 4 colors but I wanted to pick the two I would use the most!

Left: No. 27 Juicy Papaya Right: No. 47 Pink Lemonade

If you couldn't notice, I have worn a lot of the Juicy Papaya on the right...haa

Juicy Papaya on top & Pink Lemonade on bottom

New shades of the Revlon Lip Butters


There were two quads in the collection and this one called Sea Mist really caught my eye ( I don't know why but I am kind of crazy about blue lately..)
This quad called 585 Sea Mist


Here is the back

Aren't these colors beautiful?

Here are the colors from left to right: The mossy green, the deep blue, the light blue, and the shimmery pink

 I found all of these products at my Ulta and afterwards tried to look for more at other drugstores but no luck! But I would not be surprised to see it soon there because there are some products I would still like to pick up!

Look forward to reviews coming soon!


XO

V


Post a Comment