SOCIAL MEDIA

4.07.2013

Summer Collection First Glance! CHANEL L'ete Papillon de Chanel!

Summer collections are here everyone! I am super excited when I first started hearing that a lot of the summer collection photos are being released! I am going to start a little mini series talking about upcoming collections for the summer. I have seen quite a bit of collections and thought it would be fun to share them with you all! 
After looking through many collections I have noticed a very common bond between them that they all are very colorful collections. Usually when I think of summer collections I think of limited edition bronzers and bright corals or deep blues. This collection L'ete Papillon de Chanel focuses on very bright vivid colors that resemble colors of a butterflies wings. 

I have read that this collection will be available during May. However I am not sure the exact date.

Here are a list of all the products and photos!







Stylo Eyeshadows: (Limited Edition!)
-Moon River
-Cool Gold
-Pink Lagoon
-Jade Shore
-Blue Ray
-Black Stream


 Inimitable Waterproof Mascara: (Limited Edition)
-Black
-Zest
-Limelight
-Aqua Blue
-Blue Note
Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eyeliner (Limited Edition)
-True Blue


Leveres Scintillantes (Limited Edition)
-Zephyr
-Envolee
-Eden

Rouge Coco Shine (Limited Edition)
-Idylle
-Pygmalion


 Les Vernis (Limited Edition)
- #647 Lilis 
- #657 Azure
- #667 Bel-Argus






Hope you all enjoyed this post!

Stay tuned for more summer collection previews!

XO

V

Post a Comment