SOCIAL MEDIA

3.03.2013

Review! L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara!


Hey Everyone!

I had to tell you guys about this mascara I recently picked up because it really is a great drugstore mascara! This is the new L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara that is advertised to be the new mascara that gives your eyelashes "telescopic" length. You can pick this up anywhere where L'Oreal cosmetics is sold. 

Here are some close up photos and a in depth review! 

I really like how sleek and simple the packaging is.

Here is the wand and I like the slight curve in the middle of the wand to make the ends of your lashes more length to long-gate your eyes. 

On my right left eye I am wearing the mascara. On the left, nothing on my lashes.




Review:
Packaging: I love the simple packaging. It looks sleek and sophisticated.
Formula: I love that this formula doesn't clump or flake and I also noticed that it can hold a curl all day. 
Overall Thoughts: I think this mascara is a must try for beauty junkies and it really does make a big difference from wearing nothing to putting on this mascara. My eyes appear larger and more awake. 
Overall Grade: A

Thanks for reading this post!

XO

V

Post a Comment