SOCIAL MEDIA

3.01.2013

Haul! TheBalm Mini Reviews & Swatches!

Hey Beauties! 

About a month ago TheBalm was on Hautelook & I took advantage of the deals that were going on. Everything was 50% off and I was really impressed on how many products they had to choose from! I have never gotten anything from TheBalm before but I have heard such good things about their products. I have seen them on Nordstrom.com but once I found out Hautelook features them every few months, I decided to wait. 

If you are interested in picking up any of these products, stay up to date with Hautelook because they show you upcoming events and usually TheBalm is always one to be popular with customers. If you guys follow me on twitter (@MissVictoria808) I told my viewers and you guys that I will let you know once I see TheBalm coming back to Hautelook! 

I don't have swatches for my blushes because I recently did a video talking about this haul but if you would like to see them swatched, I will link the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xNqzXFon2A

I hope you guys will enjoy this post! And I will talk to you all very soon!

XO

V








Meet Matt(e) Nude Palette. This is actually the newest palette from TheBalm so getting it 50% off is such an amazing deal!

I love the names of these shadows because they remind me of boys names you would have in high school!

Swatches are from left to right: Matt Johnson, Matt Garcia, Matt Malloy, Matt Rosen, Matt Wood,Matt Singh, Matt Abdul, Matt Lombardi, & Matt Hung

This palette is very popular when it comes to people who have a collection of TheBalm products

Isn't the packaging funny?

Swatches from up to down: Sassy, Snobby, Stubborn, Stand-offish, Selfish, Sultry, Sophisticated, Seductive, Sexy, Silly, Serious, and Sleek

TheBalm is very popular for their blushes which I must say are amazing!

Left to Right: Hot Mama ( A bright coral pink) Down Boy (A soft baby pink) & FratBoy (A bright baby pink)

Tall Dark & Handsome Mascara

Here is the super cute packaging :)

I love this wand because it grabs a hold of each of my lashes and gives it length, volume and best part is it doesn't clump!




Post a Comment