SOCIAL MEDIA

3.05.2013

Haul! The New Maybelline Color Vivid Lipsticks, Lipgloss & Blush!


Hey Guys!

As you may or may not have heard, Maybelline just released a new collection for spring 2013 called Color Goes Electric. The name speaks for itself because the collection is full of bright vivid colors that will sure turn heads. 

I was really excited about this collection because although I am not one to gravitate towards bright colors I wanted to go a little out of my comfort zone and try some colors that I don't have in my collection. 

The collection has the following:
1. Four different pencil eyeliners in colors: 
- Purple Punch
- Midnight Master
- Black Spark 
- Stormy Navy

2. Ten ColorShow nail polishes:
-Lustrous Lime
-Blast of Blue
-Intense Teal
-Shock Wave
-Flash of Purple
-Precious Plum
-Alluring Rose
-Coral Glow
-Mesmerizing Magenta
-Orange Extreme

3. Four eyeshadow palettes
-Electric Emerald
-Natural Shock
-Striking Blue
-Violet Volt

4. Four ColorSensational Vivid lipsticks
-Electric Fuschia
-Pop of Cherry
-Orange Edge
-Infa-Red

5. Six ColorSensational Lipglosses
-Riveting Rose
-Punch of Pink
-Striking Peach
-Knockout Pearl
-Mirrored Plum
-Fiercely Fuschia

6. Three Backed Blushes:
-Golden Fuse
-Coral Burst
-Wild Blossom

I only picked up a few of these goodies and so far so good! Stay tuned for reviews coming soon!




Here is one part of the display showcasing the eyeliners, only some of the nailpolishes, lipsticks, eyeshadow palettes and blushes. 

The two lipsticks I picked up. 975 Pop of Cherry & 970 Electric Fuchsia

Here is the bullets.

The Lipglosses in Striking Peach (Left) & Fiercely Fuchsia (Right) 

Here are the applicators.

Lip products swatched. From left to right: Pop of Cherry, Electric Fuchsia, Striking Peach, & Fiercely Fuchsia 

Maybelline Baked Blush in Golden Fuse

Golden Fuse Swatched 

If there is anything I can recommend to you guys I would say to pick up these products:
1. Any of the lipsticks: These lipsticks are super pigmented and very creamy! I was really nervous about the Fuchsia color but there are so many ways to apply a bright color that can be bright but still not too intense. Like I said before, don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone!
2. The lipglosses: my favorite by far is Striking Peach. This color is amazing to wear everyday and it looks great on all skin tones! The lipgloss is creamy and moisturizing and it doesn't feel heavy or sticky!
3. The eyeshadow palette: Although I didn't get any of the ones from this collection, I have a ton of different palettes from their permanent collection and I love the pigmentation and feel! 
4. The Nail polishes: I am not a huge nail polish person but I recently picked up one of the Colorshow nail polishes in a mint green color and was super impressed on how pigmented they were! They also went onto my nail so smoothly. I can't say that the other colors are the same but I would love to pick up more colors (since they were only $2.99 each!)

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! If you are interested in any of these products, I found mine at Rite Aid but I would check any drugstore too! Don't forget though that this collection is limited edition so get what you want soon! 

Talk to you all very soon! :)

XO

V

Post a Comment