SOCIAL MEDIA

3.09.2013

Opinion! Shower Gels Are They Really Worth It?

Hey Everyone!

While I was showering today, I just had a realization of the hype of shower gels. As you probably know, shower gels are one of the most popular ways to wash your body. 

Since it is still relatively cold here, I want to keep and lock in as much moisture as I can with my body washes. I recently ran out of my favorite body wash (Doves body wash in cucumber and green tea) I wanted to use up the rest of my bath and body works shower gel in Paris in Bloom. 

I feel awful for saying this guys cause if you didn't know I am a HUGE candle junkie from BBW and I also love their anti bacterial gel which I keep in my purse all the time. I don't think I will be purchasing any shower gels from BBW because honestly they don't make my skin feel moisturized and scented. The only thing going is that my skin feels clean which it should be. I do love the smell of their shower gels but after I get out I smell nothing left of the gel. 

I know some people love the shower gels from BBW but I really don't see any positive differences in my skin after using it besides the fact that it feels clean. 

I wanna hear what you guys think. Do you think shower gels are over hyped about? 

I am thinking of doing a separate post on my Dove body wash because I am crazy about it! So stay tuned!

Talk to you all soon!

XO

V

Post a Comment