SOCIAL MEDIA

3.11.2013

February Birchbox!

It's Birchbox time!

I have some unfortunate news for you guys, this is going to be my last Birchbox posting. I loved my Birchbox but I am deciding to stop my subscription because I wanted to try some other monthly services.

Here is what I thought about my last Birchbox!:

Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle: I loved this spray because after I get out of the shower my hair can get very tangled and spraying this would help comb through this mess on top of my head. It smelled nice and I also liked that you could use this as a heat protector too if I blow dry my hair. It is pricey ($21) and I am not sure if I would purchase the full size.

Ghirardelli Milk & Caramel Square: I love Ghirardelli and of course I loved this! Hello its chocolate?

Juicy Couture Couture La La Sample: I actually tweeted about this perfume of how much I was dying to smell this. When I saw this in my box I was super excited to give it a whiff. Sadly I am not too crazy about the smell. It has a more musky scent which I don't usually gravitate towards. I prefer the new Juicy Couture Viva La Fleur perfume.

My Multi-Purpose Mattifying Moisterizer: I enjoyed this moisturizer because it made my skin nice and silky soft. It gives my skin a matte finish (which it says in the name). This moisturizer I think would be perfect for my skin during the summer since my skin gets a little bit more oily. I would definitely recommend this moisturizer to someone who has oily skin because this is such a great mattifying base. However, this product full size is pricey! ($62) I understand that good moisturizers can cost some money but if it works well then I believe its worth it! Would I repurchase this? Not now but maybe once the weather warms up and my current moisturizer doesn't help then I might come back to this.

Secret Agent Beauty Kiss-Kiss Rendezvous: This light baby pink shimmery gloss was nice on the lips and it was nice to carry around since it was small. It wasn't sticky and it looked great when layered on over lots of different colored lipsticks. Would I purchase the full size? Probably not.

ShowStoppers Designer Fashion tape in nude and black: I actually haven't had the need to wear these yet but I have worn fashion tape before and it's a pretty basic item that I think every fashionista should have!

I hope you guys enjoyed my last Birchbox review! I had so much fun telling you guys what I enjoyed each month! If you want to sign up to get some beauty goodies go to http://www.birchbox.com  

XO

V


Post a Comment