SOCIAL MEDIA

3.13.2013

Review! New Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation!



When it comes to Covergirl, I will honestly say that it would be my least favorite drugstore brand that is the most common between drugstores. I did and still do love the CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara! But after seeing so many positive reviews and demos on this foundation, I had such high hopes.

This new foundation from CoverGirl called the Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation is supposed to last all day and it includes a primer and concealer as well. Sounds great right?

That's what I thought too. Although I can't fully hate this product because there are some positive aspects about it that I did enjoy and appreciate. 


Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation

Half a pump of the foundation.

Here it is on my skin after several hours of wearing.

Here is the foundation blended into my hand.




-Review-
Packaging: I have to give Covergirl credit for including a pump because I really like having control of how much foundation I need.

Coverage: This foundation is supposed to be a medium to a full coverage foundation. I did like how when I blended this into my skin you could still see my freckles so it didn't look like I wore a pale mask over my face. I would say that this foundation is definitely build able for those who like to have more coverage.

How it lasts: I would say that this foundation lives up to its name that it stays in place for a long period of time. However, that doesn't mean that it will stop my oily T-zone. 

How it feels: At first this foundation feels light and comfortable, but I found as the day went on, I felt like I had a pound of makeup on my face.

Overall Thoughts: I think that this foundation definitely has some great perks for being super blend-able and creamy. I think that this foundation would be great for someone who has dry skin. For those who have combination and oily skin, I would be cautious! 

Overall Grade: B-
Price: $9.79
Where to get this product: Any drugstore 

I just want to throw this out there that if you are still interested in trying this foundation, then do it! It might be great for you!

Talk to you all soon!

XO

V

Post a Comment