SOCIAL MEDIA

3.25.2013

New Burberry Tender Perfume!

The stunning Cara Delevingne promoting the new fragrance

So I am a huge perfume junkie and ever since I worked at Macy's Fragrance department two Christmases ago, I have learned a ton about perfume and how they have different notes as the day goes on.

I remember the original Burberry Body fragrance just came out right when I started working at Macy's and most people when they smelt it either loved it or hated it. I personally liked the musky dark scent it had but I think it would have worked better for someone a bit older for me. (Like in their 30's)

So when I heard about this new fragrance from Burberry called Body Tender which is supposed to be a lighter more fruity floral scent, geared for more of the younger women. Of course the IT Girl of the moment Cara Delevingne is the model promoting this scent and I think she is the perfect fit portraying that girl that not only smells good but is conquering the world! (Girl Power!)

The bottle is basically the same as the original Burberry Body with its sleek design.
The packaging 

 I have yet to find this perfume at department stores since I read on Twitter that the fragrance was released on March 6th. I have found it however on Burberry's site but I am not going to buy a perfume online...

Someday when I finally see it in stores I will immediately give it a whiff. I have high expectations for this scent thinking that it might be the perfume for me and it would look lovely along side of my other perfumes!

Here is the page on Burberry's site on the perfume: http://us.burberry.com/store/beauty-fragrance/womens-fragrance/body/prod-38733751-burberry-body-tender-eau-de-toilette-85ml/

Talk to you all soon!

XO

V

Post a Comment