SOCIAL MEDIA

3.26.2013

Review! Benefit's Fine One One!

I finally got my hands on this new goodie from Benefit and the funny thing is, when I got this at Ulta and went back to my car, I immediately tried it on my cheeks and loved it immediately. 

This product is supposed to be a creamy mix of blush and highlighter in one. This product includes two shades of blush from a bright orange to a coral pink and has a light pink highlighter. 






The bright orange color on top, the coral pink in the middle, and the shimmery highlighter on the bottom.


I have heard that there are multiple ways to apply this product but my favorite is to apply it with my fingers and concentrate on a particular color. 

Packaging: It's Benefit I am never disappointed with the adorable packaging!

How it Feels: This creamy silky blush and highlighter feels and blends beautifully into the skin making it look glowing from the inside out. To make the blush last longer during the day, I like to apply it right after I put on my foundation so it sets in and looks more natural.

How it Lasts: Since this product has a creamy consistency, it will last longer than a powder. I found myself having a beautiful glow from the minute I blend it to the end of the day.  The thing is however, I would not recommend this product for someone who has really oily skin cause it could look a little strange. 

Overall Grade: A

Final Thoughts: This product is one of my favorites to reach for recently because I am craving lots of color cause I am ready for spring! This product will also work great in summer to create that pop of color on the cheeks with a bright orange blush! This product also works on lips as well!

Cost: $30
Where you can get this product: I picked up mine at Ulta but you can get it at Sephora, or any Benefit counter or on benefitcosmetics.com

Hope you guys enjoyed this review!

XO

V

Post a Comment