SOCIAL MEDIA

2.11.2013

My January Birchbox!

Its Birchbox time everyone!

January I would say was a great month for my Birchbox! I just got an email saying my February Birchbox is on it's way so I am so excited to start it! So here is my review on the products I got from January!

What was in my box:

100% Pure Nourishing Body Cream  in Grape & Green Apple: Although that these moisturizers worked really well on my super dry hands. I found the scents a little strange because these are not your typical scents for hand/body cream. It did smell good and I did notice that they have other scents like coconut (which I love coconut scented things). It was a little steep for lotion ($15) Would I repurchase? Prob not since I can get a just as good lotion that costs less.

Aerie Shimmer Fragrance Sample: I really like the scent because it doesn't smell like your run of the mill teeny scent of over powered fruitiness. This scent is so clean and sophisticated and it really is something different. This perfume isn't too expensive either being only $39.90 for a 1.7 ounce bottle. Next time I am in my local Aerie I might give this scent a try and I don't know maybe possibly buy :)

Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre: This product is a thick cream that makes my skin feel super soft and the cool thing is, is that it is a makeup remover as well. Especially around this time of year when my skin gets really dry, a nice creamy makeup remover really does make a difference. I would really love to repurchase this but its $28...EKK! But I might purchase because it really is a great product and I don't have a problem spending a little more money on an amazing product!

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner: I really enjoyed this product because I liked having the power to choose between a thick or thin line. I will admit that I am not the greatest at applying eyeliner to my upper lash line and forget about my tight line...my eyes get so twitchy. I found this pen to be super easy to control and the eyeliner was super pigmented! I did however notice creasing after a few hours of wearing. Would I purchase it? Probably not because I can get basically the same thing for a lot less. By the way..this was $16.

Ojon rare blend oil total hair therapy: I have seen Ojon at a lot of different locations like Sephora, Ulta, and I have even seen them at my drugstore before. I am not one to splurge on hair products but I did like this oil therapy because it did make my hair nice and smooth. I also noticed that my fly aways did go down and my hair has felt stronger too. Honestly I don't think I would spend the money to get this but maybe in the future.

That is everything I got in my January Birchbox!

Hope you guys enjoyed this post!

Talk to you soon!

XO

V  

Post a Comment