SOCIAL MEDIA

2.14.2013

Review! Maybelline Clean Express Makeup Remover

Hey Guys!

So I am laying in bed with a freshly washed face & I wanted to talk about this product that I just used to remove my makeup and while I was washing my face I was thinking......I should do a post about this! So here it is!

Maybelline recently came out with a line of new Clean Express makeup removing products from makeup wipes to a liquid remover. I really just bought it to try because I am always looking for a good makeup remover that isn't overpriced because some of these makeup remover liquids these days are way overpriced...like come on people it goes on your face for less than a minute and just goes straight down the drain!

Here is what I have to say about this product:

Packaging: I love the bright pink packaging and it's a nice size bottle so it will last me awhile!

How well it removes my makeup: This product is advertised as a eye makeup remover so I found the best way to get all of my eye makeup off in one try is to really soak a cotton pad and place it over my eye gently moving it in small circles without taking the cotton pad off my skin. Hold it there for about 20-30 seconds and then gently move the pad away and my eye looks perfectly fine. I also like to take the other side that is still wet from seeping through and gently go under my lower lash line and above my lash line just in case I missed a spot. All of my eye makeup comes off in two cotton pads when I follow this step.

How it feels: Since it has an oily feel to it, it makes my eye area nice and soft and after I wash my face, do my everyday routine and apply my eye cream, my eye area feels so moisturized and soft.

Overall Grade: A

Not only is the product good but it really is at a great price too! ($4.99 at Target) I will say that I use the MAC oil makeup remover and I am going to choose Maybelline over MAC for not just the price but how it makes my eyes feel after...SILKY SOFT BABY :)

Thanks for reading this guys! Follow me to stay up to date!

XO

V

Post a Comment