SOCIAL MEDIA

2.10.2013

Haul! MAC Archie Girl's Collection!


 Hello Beauties!

I first off have to say that I am super excited to show you all what I got from the new Archie Girl's collection from MAC! I mostly got Betty products from the collection but I am interested in getting more Veronica products! Hope you guys enjoy this post!


Betty Powder Blush in Cream Soda

The blush is pigmented so don't let the color fool you! It is a beautiful  light orange that is a great choice for getting a subtle color on your cheeks.

Here it is swatched.


Betty Pearlmatte Powder Blush in Flatter Me

The hearts are a bright coral color used as a blush and the backround is a a champagne color beautiful to use as a highlight.

The top swatch is the coral hearts & below is the highlight color.

Betty Pigment in Cheers my Dear

I love this pigment because it screams spring to me and it is such a soft color that you can wear this during the day all over the lid,
Betty's Lipglass in Kiss & Don't Tell 


This color has a slight pigment but feel amazing on the lips. This is a great gloss to wear on its own! Which is what  I am doing in this photo.
Veronia's Lipstick in Ronnie Red



This is the only Veronica product that I bought but I am interested in the other items in her side of the collection.

Betty Lipstick in Betty Bright


Isn't the packaging adorable?!

Here are the lipstick swatched left is Ronnie Red right: Betty Bright



That is everything that I picked up guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!  I wouldn't be surprised to see another mini haul coming up of more Archie Girls because I am interested in trying more Veronica products!
Talk to you all soon!

XO

V




Post a Comment