SOCIAL MEDIA

2.06.2013

MAC Archie Girls Update!

Here are just some of the products from the new Archie Girl's Collection at MAC.

Hey everyone!

I am not even going to start with an intro and just say that I am in love with the new Archie Girl's Collection at MAC.

I have heard of the Archie comics before and my grandma actually had a little comic of Archie in the back pocket of her car. When I was little I used to read the comic and really enjoyed it.

I really liked how Mac did on this collection. Basically there are two different styles to the collection:
Betty & Veronica.

Betty's products are more girly, light, and fresh. Whereas Veronica's products are more dark, seductive, and rich colors.

When I looked on the site, I can relate more to Betty since I like more natural simple makeup. The collection is available online now but some of the products are sold out but check back frequently. The collection is going to be available in stores tomorrow February 7th. Which brings me to the good news I have!

I am going to be going to my closest MAC store tomorrow morning and getting my hands on some of these goodies! I am also going to vlog it so you guys can check it out too! I will be instagraming and keeping up with tweets so you can see what I am doing!

My instagram & twitter: @MissVictoria808 

I have wrote down a list of everything that I am planning on getting!

1. Betty Powder Blush in Cream Soda ($22)
2. Archie Girl's Pearlmatte Face Powder in Flatter Me ($30)
3. Betty Lipglass in Summer Sweetheart & Kiss and Don't Tell ($16.50 each)
3. Betty Lipstick in Betty Bright ($16.50)
4. Veronica Lipglass in Strawberry Malt ($16.50)
5. Veronica Lipstick in Ronnie Red ($16.50)

You guys can check out the collection on MAC's website and tomorrow I would check around other department stores websites to see if they carry the collection!
Here is MAC's website:
http://www.maccosmetics.com

Stay tuned for my vlog coming very soon! I can't wait to take you guys along with me!

Hope you enjoyed this post!

XO

V


Post a Comment