SOCIAL MEDIA

1.05.2013

December Birchbox!


Hey guys!

Its January already and I gotta tell you guys about my December Birchbox!

First off I want to say that I loved the print on the box for the holidays very beautiful and festive! 

What I got in my box:
Thymes Body Lotion: I got two samples of the body lotion, in a generous sample size to take with me on the go, and one in a packet form. I really am enjoying this lotion because it makes my hands feel amazing and super soft. I do have to say though that the scent is a little strong for a hand cream. I don't use it on my body but anyway I like the smell but just a little too strong for my taste.

ModelCo Shine Ultra Lipgloss: I love this lipgloss! Not sticky, the sample size is awesome and the scent is to die for! I have this weird thing were I want my lipglosses to either smell or taste good. This smells so sweet and candy like! The color is beautiful as well making my lips alone look full and a slight pop of pink! 

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream: If you guys didn't know, I am in love with BB Creams. In fact, I don't even wear foundation anymore because I am not looking for something with full coverage. When I saw this in my box I was super excited becaues apparently CC creams are the next "big thing". CC cream stands for Color Corrector Cream where its basically alike the BB cream but this sample I got is supposed to support Cellular growth which I thought was interesting. I did like the feeling it had on my skin and it wasn't too heavy. I didn't however like the consistency because it was a little thick but once you blended it into the skin it was fine.

Kerastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique: I got two sample packets of this leave in heat protector. I have heard other gurus talk about this product saying its amazing and makes your hair feel great. The key with this product is you want to apply it when your hair is still damp or towel dry. The chemicals in the protector will activate once heat is used on the hair. I have used this a couple of times and really enjoy it. It also makes my hair feel very soft and strong. However I have heard that this is a pretty expensive product ($42) I usually don't splurge on hair products cause I know I can find similar ones at the drugstore at a more reasonable price. But maybe in the future I will look at purchasing it because I really did enjoy using it.

Well that's my Birchbox guys! I haven't gotten my January one yet but I hope its a great one to start off 2013 on a great box!

Hope you guys enjoyed this post!

Talk to you all soon!

XO

V

Post a Comment