SOCIAL MEDIA

1.06.2013

New Product! The Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo Shadows in Metallic Shades!




Hello everyone!

After hearing about a ton of new drugstore beauty products I decided I had to check it out! I ran to CVS and got a bunch of new products I am so excited to try. My favorite purchases of the night were the new Maybelline Color Tattoo Shadows in metallics. 

There were five new colors (also these shadows are going to join the original collection! No Limited Time Only! YAY!) The three that I picked up were my favorite out of the collection!

The silver color is called Silver Strike
The beautiful gold color is called Gold Rush
The stunning pink color is called Inked in Pink

These shadows are super creamy, blend beautifully, have amazing pigmentation and stay on the lid all night!

I have a few of the other shadows from the original collection and love them so when I heard about the metallic collection I was like.."CVS here I come!"

You can check out your local drugstore, Target, Walmart...etc to find these new shadows! They are probably in a display so try to look around the front of the beauty section or near the display of the regular Maybelline Products!

If you guys want to see the rest of the colors, here is the link to Maybelline's website:

Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Talk to you soon!

XO

V

Post a Comment