SOCIAL MEDIA

1.04.2013

Chanel 2013 Spring Collection!

Chanel 2013




Hey guys!

Although I can't  afford to just splurge on a boat load of Chanel, Dior, YSL, Burberry... (I can go on forever) products doesn't mean I can't take a quick peak on the new collections. And although it is close between Chanel and Dior, I would have to say Chanel just passes Dior by a hair of how much I am loving the collection.

I am especially loving the new highlighter (& if you guys didn't know, I LOVE highlighting products) I think that the highlighter is the main star of the collection but it has a variety of lipsticks from baby pinks to a deep purple shade. It also features a beautiful eyeshadow quad that has light baby pinks, and deep browns.

If you are one to splurge on beauty products, check out the Chanel collection!

As for me, I am not sure if I want to spend $68 on a highlighter...eeekk! Well its still only January so I still have a little bit of time!

If you guys want to see the complete collections and the prices here is Chanel's beauty website:
http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/SPRING-2013-COLLECTION-136806

Talk to you guys soon!

XO

V

Post a Comment