SOCIAL MEDIA

4.16.2016

Looking for a Little Caffeine Boost? Cup O' Coffee Might Be Your Answer!



Cup O' Coffee Face Mask
Calling all coffee addicts!

Although I may not be a huge fan of coffee..I do love the smell and the benefits it does for my skin! I am not sure if this is new to Lush but when I last stopped by, this jumped in my basket very quickly!

This mask comes in two sizes, 5.2oz for $10.95 and 11.4oz for $19.95.

Since I wasn't sure how this was going to work out, I went with the smaller size.


Lush Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask


If you have never used coffee in your beauty regimen, then let me give you some interesting facts of what coffee can do for you! 
  • Reducing the appearance of cellulite: Cellulite is something we all struggle with! With this scrub, it can help produce more steady blood flow and help tighten the skin!
  • Exfoliating: There's really no surprise here! Coffee grounds are the perfect natural scrub!
  • Brightening Skin: Not only can a cup of coffee  perk up your energy, but also your face!   The caffeine stimulates circulation which leads to a lighter and brighter complexion! 




Lush Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask
This mask may not be pretty to look at, but it sure smells like your local Starbucks (which I kinda love!)

This mask performed amazing on my skin! I have used it multiple times on my skin and on my face.

The smell is amazing and consistency is nice and gritty so it really is a great exfoliater! I didn't use this mask in the morning but I think it would be a great little addition to the start of your day!

The mask itself is a little watery but it kinda feels like mud. It was easy to work into the skin as a scrub but it also spread nicely on my face for the mask.

After the ten minutes, I definitely noticed my skin looked more bright and awake. It also felt super soft and smooth!

On my body, it performed just as well! I like using this scrub before I shave to obviously remove the dead skin but to also create a smooth surface and a brighter look to my legs after I have shaved.
Lush Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask


Lush Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask

Lush Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask

Overall Thoughts

This mask/scrub is one of my new favorites from Lush! It gave my skin a new level of brightness and it made my skin feel so soft and smooth! Definitely check this mask out next time you swing by Lush. Although it might be a little pricey for a mask, you can use it many many times on both the body and face! If you obviously love coffee and are obsessed with face masks and scrubs, then check this out cause its awesome! 

 Grade: A

XO,

-V

Post a Comment