SOCIAL MEDIA

3.20.2016

The New Too Faced New Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette Is Making Me Drool!

Too Faced New Peanut Butter And Jelly Palette




It's peanut butter jelly time! But this time, we aren't eating a delicious sandwich..we're wearing it! On our eyes of course!

This adorable new palette from Too Faced has yet again captured my heart and I had to have it. I personally love Too Faced shadow collections and have created quite a collection of them. As soon as I heard about this one, I knew I had to get my hands on it! Not only is the packaging so stinkin' cute but it smells like chocolate! Which Too Faced is known for incorporating cocoa powder in many of their shadows and face powders. 

This palette contains the traditional 9 shadows. There are 3 matte shades and 6 shimmer ones. The color range in the palette isn't too extensive. Most shades ranging in the brown and nude family and there are two purple shades as well. 

How cute is this packaging?



Too Faced Peanut Butter And Jelly Palette


Shadows Swatched.

Shade Range
1. Spread the Love: Light peachy nude with very little shimmer
2. Peanut Butter: Matte brown with orange undertones
3. Peanut Butter Cup: Metallic copper brown
4. Bananas: Metallic gold
5. Peanut Brittle: Metallic copper
6. Jammin': Glittery dark plum 
7. Extra Creamy: Matte white
8. Jelly: Metallic bright purple
9. Nuts About U: Matte orange-brown

The shades 3,4,5 and 9 performed the best and were the most pigmented and creamy. I was quite disappointed in the payoff of 2 and 8. 
Another shot of the look I created on my video!


If you wanna see me talk about this palette and see it in action, then click Here



Overall Thoughts

I think that this palette is absolutely adorable and would be a great addition to add to your collection. However, if you already have shades similar to these and are content with what you got, I wouldn't say that this is a must have for everyone. But if you have a knack for cute packaging, yummy smelling shadow and a love for neutrals then grab this one!

Grade: B 


XO

-V

Post a Comment