SOCIAL MEDIA

2.13.2014

Look I Am Loving! (New Series!)






I hope you like the new look of my blog! 

I wanted to create a new mini series called Look I am Loving. It's basically beauty looks that I am inspired by and sharing you guys what products will help you achieve the look.

I am in love with this look because it is so clean and simple and yet very polished. From the glowing skin to the mod black liner, I love everything about this look.





Untitled #22




Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation: This foundation is one of my all time favorites. Its a light to medium coverage foundation that makes my skin look even toned and is great for my red undertones.

MAC MSF in Soft & Gentle: This is an all time classic and it truly lives up to its name. Not only does it give your skin a beautiful glow but its so big that it will last forever! I would say that Soft & Gentle is more geared towards fairer complexions.

NYX Matte Lipstick in Nude: When it comes to nude lipsticks, it can either flatter you or completely wash you out. Try to to pick a lipstick that is as close to your natural lip shade. Don't go too skin tone nude cause it will wash you out! Also for matte finishes, make sure to wear lip balm underneath so your lips don't dry out!

NYX Black Liquid Liner: When wearing just liner on the lids, using liquid liner will give you an intense look. This liquid liner is great for not only pigmentation but the liner creates a super thin line but also can create a thicker line.

Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer: Although I don't own this bronzer, I have heard nothing but amazing reviews about it.  I have swatched this in store before and it feels like butter and blends like a dream.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and the new mini series!



Post a Comment