SOCIAL MEDIA

2.11.2014

Review! Urban Decay's Naked Illuminator!



Hello everyone!

I hope that you are all staying warm! (It's literally 17 degrees outside..) 

Although it may be icy and snowy, my cheekbones are matching the beautiful sparkly snow!

This new illuminator from Urban Decay is a glitter explosion. I have to say I am loving the new naked collection so far and I would love to try more products!

The packaging is encased in a beautiful glittery fabric like case with Naked written across the top.

This illuminator is unlike anything I have. Its a beautiful soft champagne color with lots of shimmer. It feels buttery soft and blends like a dream. But use a soft hand because the glitter can easily spread and look a little crazy. I will tell you guys that although I am not a huge glitter gal when it comes to makeup but I do love this. It's not super over the top and gives my skin a healthy glow.

It wore well all day and kept getting compliments on my glowing complexion. I would say if you have dry skin and are looking for an illuminated glittery glow give this a try! Oily gals don't be scared cause this will work great too!

If you are not one to like glitter highlighters then this product is not for you!

Overall Grade: B+
Where you can get this product: At any Ulta or Sephora or urbandecay.com

More photos and swatches below:






See that glitter?!



Talk to you soon!

XO

V

2 comments :

  1. this looks stunning! I'd be worried about it becoming a bit overwhelming, but still! Love it! Also, do you have a bloglovin? I LOVE your channel and blog, but I always forget to check blog posts via blogger!
    Keep up the great work! :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do! I just started one! Thank you so much for your support! :)

    Here is the link:
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11804471/basicbeauty88

    ReplyDelete