SOCIAL MEDIA

2.05.2014

Review! NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Milan


NYX is one of my favorite drugstore brands when it comes to lip products. From what I have used from lip glosses to lipsticks, they are always creamy, pigmented and great on wear time.

Once again another matte lip product! (Told you I am looking for the perfect matte lip product!)

NYX offered a variety of colors and I decided to choose Milan a cool toned rosy pink.

The texture of this lip cream is unlike anything I have in my collection. It feels like butter on the lips and is super pigmented.

After wearing this gloss for over eight hours, I have to say this wore really well on me. It didn't dry my lips until towards the end of wear time which is acceptable for me. It left a nice stain on my lips and I didn't need to reapply. I would love to buy more shades of these! The problem was my Ulta was almost out of them!

Overall, if you love a matte lip, try this out! It's not drying, feels like butter, is super pigmented, and its great for all day wear time!

Overall Grade: A
Where you can get this product: At any Ulta or major retailer that sells NYX cosmetics. 

More Pictures & Swatches Below!



Milan swatched

Milan on my lips
Have a great night!

XO

V

Post a Comment