SOCIAL MEDIA

5.03.2013

My New Favorite Mascara! Chanel Le Volume De Chanel!



Sample Packaging
 Lots of Chanel lately.... well you can never enough Chanel ;) am I right or am I right?

Since I picked up the Summer 2013 collection I got this sample of the most recent mascara that Chanel released called Le Volume de Chanel.

Early last year before my Youtube channel and blog, I had the Imitable Intense mascara and it is still to this day my favorite mascara EVER.

Well I think that this mascara has met its match because this mascara is amazing as well!




Le Volume De Chanel

The Tube & Wand

This wand is so different and I love it

The formula of this mascara isn't too watery but grabs a hold of your lashes like super glue and just make them look so full and long!

Left: My eyelashes have two coats of Le Volume De Chanel on my right are my bare lashes. (Yes I need to tweeze my brows ok?)


Overall Review:

Final Thoughts: Although this mascara is $30 a pop, I think this is a mascara I think everyone should try once! I also heard that Nordstrom is having a sale, buy two mascaras get one free! Hmmm...I might get the full size of this ;)

Where you can get this product: Chanel counters or Chanel.com
Cost: $30
Overall Grade: A+

Hope you enjoyed this post!

XO

V

Post a Comment