SOCIAL MEDIA

3.21.2013

Review! Chanel Lait Confort Creamy Cleansing Milk


Makeup remover is one of those things I am not super picky about because as long as it removes my makeup without irritating my eyes, its all good. 

Awhile ago when I was at the Chanel counter, the associate used this product to remove my makeup and I loved it. I bought it that day and have used it for whenever I am wearing lots of eyeshadow or eyeliner. 

This Chanel eye makeup remover is like a remover and an eye cream in one! The formula has light clean scent and is a creamy white lotion that you gently rub onto the eye area and immediately the white turns into whatever color your eye makeup is (for me that's usually brown..HA).






Chanel Creamy Cleansing Milk

Chanel Creamy Cleansing Milk

Here is one pump of the remover.

Here it is gently rubbed in for a few seconds.

Here is my hand after removing and washing it off with water



I have heard rumors that you don't need to rinse, but after you have rubbed the product in for a minutes just wash off with warm water and your skin will feel silky soft and smooth! Sometimes I feel like I don't even need eye cream. 

You can use this as an all over face makeup remover as well but I usually just use this product for my eyes.  

I would highly recommend this product if you have severe dry skin or dryer skin because this will make your skin feel super soft and refreshed!

I have had this product for over 6 months and there is still a lot left!

Would I repurchase this? YES
I have been noticing more companies are starting to sell milky like makeup removers and have been interested in trying them. So if you don't wanna spend the dough on Chanel, more and more brands are creating moisturizing removers.

Price: $45 
Where you can purchase this product: Any department store that carries Chanel or Chanel.com

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Talk to you all soon!

XO

V



Post a Comment