SOCIAL MEDIA

3.17.2013

New Too Faced Summer Eyes Palette!



Its March and that means...SUMMER COLLECTIONS! Wooo! I am ready for the warm weather and to finally bring back some bright colors not only in my wardrobe but in my makeup as well! 

Too Faced released their Summer Eyes palette which I have heard this palette is a re-promote. So it comes back every summer. This palette is all about making your eyes pop with bright corals and teals (those colors look great against a tan!) I also love the new tin packaging Too Faced has done recently with their newer palettes. 



Too Faced Summer Eyes Palette in the box

Tin Packaging

Back of Tin

Yes they do! Inside is the cards of how to pull of different looks.

Shadows

Shadows again

Day Eye: Left to Right: Cocoa Beach, Plumeria, and Seashell

Classic Eye: Left to Right: Chocolate Sun, Coral Crush, and Peach Fuzz

Fashion Eye: Left to Right: Toasted Coconut, Mermaid, and Sunbeam

I picked up this palette at Ulta and I got a special deal of getting a mini Primed & Poreless Primer for Free! Also the Shadow Insurance Sample came with the palette!


I am so excited to start wearing this palette and I cannot wait for summer!

Stay tuned for reviews on this palette and the primer soon!


Price: $36
Where to get this product: I have only seen this at Ulta and http://www.ultabeauty.com but stay tuned to be available at Sephora stores and http://www.toofaced.com

Hope you guys enjoyed this post!

Talk to you soon!

XO

V





Post a Comment