SOCIAL MEDIA

3.19.2013

My Favorite Foundation Brush! Giorgio Armani Blender Brush!


I have been dying to tell you guys about this brush because it really is something! And I just want to point out that I am usually not a fan of buying expensive brushes because I have my Real Techniques, and Sigma brushes which I love, but I am glad I spent the money on such an amazing brush!

This is the Giorgio Armani Blender Brush.This brush is said to work great with Armani foundations but I have applied other foundations and BB creams with this brush and it works great! The brush is very small and compact which is great for travel and it leaves no streaks behind and blends everything beautifully! 





The brush also comes with a guard to protect the bristles if traveling.

Giorgio Armani Blender Brush 

Giorgio Armani Blender Brush

Here it is from an angle

Giorgio Armani Blender Brush





Although it is a pricey brush, I highly recommend trying it out because it is by far the best brush I have for my face and I keep going back to it!

Price: $49
Where you can get this product: Any department store that carries Giorgio Armani. I picked mine up from Nordstrom.

Talk to you all soon! 

XO

V

Post a Comment