SOCIAL MEDIA

1.24.2013

Review & Swatches of the New Naked Basic Palette!




Hello everyone!

I have been dying to put this blog post up because I have to tell you guys that this is my new favorite holy grail eyeshadow palette ever!

I know that the Naked & Naked 2 palettes were released years ago but to this day, whenever I am in Ulta, or Sephora I always see someone playing around with it or carrying it for purchase. Its crazy how popular these palettes are!

So when Urban Decay released the new Naked Basics palette ($27) I immediately jumped right in!

This palette contains five matte eyeshadows and one shimmery highlight color.

This palette from Urban Decay is a MUST I think for everyone! This palette can create so many looks that literally can work everywhere! The quality of the eyeshadows are typical....super soft, very pigmented and stay on all day. (typical Urban Decay!)

In the photo:

Names of colors from left to right in the palette & swatched:
1. Venus- A shimmery  frosty white that is great for under the brows, in the inner corner or as a cheek highlight!
2. Foxy- A nice nude matte to brighten the eye
3. W.O.S- A soft matte pinky nude
4. Naked 2- A matte light brown great for all over the lid.
5. Faint- A deeper chocolate brown that looks great in the crease for that subtle smokey natural look.
6. Chaos- A deep matte black great for creating a dramatic smokey look or even use it as a eyeliner!

The only negative thing I would have to say about this palette is that it is a pain to open! Careful if you have long nails cause it might do some damage!

But overall I am in love with this product. For the past month I have been grabbing this and it never lets me down. I think this palette is great for beginners to makeup or people who just love an overall natural look!

This product can be purchased at any beauty store (Ulta, Sephora) or www.urbandecay.com

I hope you guys loved this post! Stay tuned for more!

XO

V


Post a Comment