SOCIAL MEDIA

1.17.2013

Review! New Revlon Color Satan Lipstick!








Hello Beauties!

Another Review! YAY!

I have noticed recently that this new lipstick hasn't been super popular with the other beauty gurus on youtube! It's a shame too because this lipstick is amazing!

I only got one color from the collection but I was immediately drawn to the lipstick Olivia Wilde was wearing in the ad featuring the lipstick. The color that she wore was No. 35 Backstage. Its a beautiful plum color that isn't too dark and it looks great on fair skin tones! 

I think if you have been trying to try darker berry lips I would say try this lipstick!

This lipstick lasts through meals, drinks, and I find myself not having to reapply it as much as per say a lip gloss. It also goes on very soft and makes my lips feel moisturized as well which is a bonus!

If you don't want to go for a dark color like the one a chose, there are a ton of different colors to choose from! Which I might go back to get some more....:)

Hope you guys enjoyed this post!

Talk to you soon!

XO 


Post a Comment