SOCIAL MEDIA

1.14.2013

Review! New Maybelline Rocket Mascara!



Hey guys!

As I told you before stay tuned for a lot of drugstore reviews since I did a pretty big haul within the last few weeks!

Today I am going to be talking about the new Maybelline Rocket Mascara that was released just after the new year.

I have to say guys that this mascara is definitely worth a try! I love it! Not only does it give length but it makes may lashes look more defined, voluminous, and the formula is great! I have been wearing it non stop recently and I keep going back to it over my other mascaras!

I do like the other recently new mascara from Maybelline (Mega Plush) but The Rocket mascara is my new drugstore favorite!

Next time your in your local drugstore, Target, WalMart...etc. check this mascara out!

Hope you guys liked this post! Stay tuned for more!

XO

V

Post a Comment