SOCIAL MEDIA

9.06.2018

September Brunch // Simply Styled

Dreaming of dessert.. (:
 Hello Everyone!

Now that it is officially September, I am ready to wear my sweaters and boots and cozy up in the cooler weather. Since it is still hot here in PA and the next few days are supposed to be 90 degrees... I obviously wanted to stay cool and comfortable but start wearing some more hues reminding me of that season. Mustard yellow is one of my favorite colors to wear because you can pair it with so many different colors. 




Not only do I love this satin top because of the color but I love the fabric and the knotted detail on the waist.  I decided to pair it with basic dark colored jeans and neutral booties. 


Scroll to bottom to see outfit details...



I am obsessed with this adorable townhouse covered in plants and flowers. 









Outfit Details
Mustard Top Similar Here
Denim Here
Booties, a few years old similar here

What are your go to pieces or colors for fall? 

Talk to you all soon!

XO

-V

Post a Comment