SOCIAL MEDIA

8.21.2018

Beauty Wishlist: What I'm Eyeing Up



Hello everyone! 

Hope you're all doing well! Today I thought it would be fun to share with you all some products that have been sitting in my cart on Sephora.com for a little bit..

If you are anything like me, a lot of my beauty purchases or research is by beauty "influencers" mostly through Youtube and Instagram. If you guys wanna know who I follow, let me know! I can create a post later on who my favorites are! 
Anywho, let get started shall we?


I always love trying new foundations. It's probably one of my favorites beauty items to purchase. I have had plenty of ups and downs trying different foundations of the years but this one looks interesting. The packaging reminds me of the Aqua Vitalumiere from Chanel which is one of my favorites. Benefit states that this foundation is light to medium coverage and is good for all skin types. I am always on the hunt for a lightweight formula that still gives decent coverage so this guy is speaking to me..


Besides foundation, I am always on the hunt for a good setting powder. My skin is combination oily with my T-zone especially oily. With this east coast humidity not messing around, I need a powder that will keep my skin and makeup lasting a full day. The All Nighter Setting Spray from Urban Decay is a cult favorite in the beauty community, so the fact that they brought out a powder formula has me intrigued.


Confession: I am a skincare junkie. I love moisturizers, masks, treatments..you name it. I believe skincare is so important just like brushing your teeth everyday and eating healthy. So anytime an interesting skincare item hits the market, I'm tempted to give it a try. This moisturizer claims that it has ingredients from the Queen of the Night Cactus. It gives the skin a boost of hydration and helps with dryness, dullness, uneven texture and oiliness. 


I told you I'm a skincare junkie...haha! This moisturizer claims to help with dryness, dullness, uneven texture and fine lines/wrinkles. Anytime I've used products with coconut water infused, my skin loves it so this guy will be coming home with me soon either in full size or sample size. 


I personally have never tried a lip sleeping mask before. I usually struggle with dry lips and especially chapped lips during the colder months. It says that this mask has vitamin c with a blend of different berry extracts like raspberries, strawberries, cranberries and blueberries. So this guy probably smells AMAZING. It also has hyaluronic acid which is great for helping with aging and fine lines. Probably once it starts to get a little cooler out, I will have to try this.

What is on your guy's beauty wish list? Have you tried any of these products I currently want? What do you think of them? Let me know help a sister out! 

Thanks again I will talk to you soon!

XO

-V


Post a Comment