SOCIAL MEDIA

6.01.2014

New Revlon ColorStay Moisture Stain in London Posh


Revlon is back with some new lippies! The Colorstay Moisture Stains are hitting drugstores and it looks like they will be staying with us since they seem to be permanent.

I was at my Rite Aid when I saw these and I was surprised to find them. However, I wasn't too happy with the color selection they had since most of the shades were bright. (Don't get me wrong I love bright lips but I am more of a nude gal) So if you love pulling off a bright lip then check these out! 

The only color I could tell that was a nude was London Posh, a soft shimmery nude.

I really liked how Revlon named each color inspired by a city. There was New York, Madrid, Paris...etc

Right when I got back in my car from picking this up, I immediately applied it on my lips and I wasn't happy nor was I upset. I just wasn't that impressed. 

The color was glittery and didn't really do much for me. I am guessing I would have better luck with a more vibrant color. 

It did not stain my lips and it felt wet while wearing it. It wasn't uncomfortable but I've dealt with better consistencies. 

Plus I had to pay $9.99 for this...really Rite Aid? I love Revlon but sometimes I think some items are over priced. 

Final Thoughts: I am really debating whether or not to get a bright shade because I am sure that will be more of a stain than this one and maybe it will wear better. 

Where you can get this product: At any drugstore or major retailer that sells Revlon cosmetics.

Overall Grade: C-

Look below for more photos & swatches!


London Posh on my lips
Have you tried these stains? What do you think?

XO

V

Post a Comment