SOCIAL MEDIA

2.19.2014

Review! NYX Cream Blush in Magnolia & Powder Blush in Bourgeois Pig!



I would have to give NYX credit for having some of the best cheek products available in the drugstore. I own another stick cream blush peony and love it! Which is why I have been dying to get more NYX cheek products!

NYX Cream Blush in Magnolia ($6.99) is a vibrant barbie pink color. The consistency of the blush is super creamy and pigmented. Although I would say to work quickly once you apply to the cheekbones since once it sets, it sets. Also use a light hand because the pigmentation is very strong. From wearing this a whole day, this baby didn't budge. The brightness did fade over the day but nothing too complain about.

NYX Powder Blush in Bourgeois Pig ($5.99) is a soft rosy pink. (Kind of like a pig!) Although it has a strange name, the quality is great. No wonder so many love the powder blushes! I can't believe that I haven't tried one until now! This blush is super buttery soft and isn't chalky. The pigmentation isn't has strong as the cream blush but it does give a beautiful rosy glow to your cheeks. After wearing this all day, the staying power was good but I did notice it start to disappear after 6 hours. 

Overall, I would say if you haven't tried a NYX blush product yet, then you need to! I will definitely be purchasing more shades!

Final Grades:
Magnolia: A
Bourgeois Pig: A- 

Where you can get these products: At any Ulta beauty store, (I have heard NYX is starting to show up at more drugstores!) Also at NYXcosmetics.com

More photos & swatches below:

Magnolia Cream Stick Blush

Magnolia Cream Stick Blush

Bourgeois Pig Powder Blush

Bourgeois Pig Powder Blush


Post a Comment