SOCIAL MEDIA

9.04.2013

New Posting Update!

Hello everyone!

Yes I am here (I am actually using a school computer right now waiting for my next class to start)

I wanted to create this quick post to keep you guys informed about the new upload schedule on my blog.

If you follow my Youtube account then you are aware that I upload videos every Tuesday & Saturday.

As for this blog I didn't really have a strict schedule to go by. I have made a decision that I will try to upload a post every Monday & Friday. I know compared to other bloggers that is not enough but I have a very busy schedule this semester and I am trying to balance everything equally without overworking myself.

I also would like to do more personalized posts and other posts about fashion, trends, new makeup lines/collections. Not just reviews!

If there is anything specific you would like to me to discuss please let me know!

I hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend! Until then I will talk to you guys on Friday!

XO

V

Post a Comment