SOCIAL MEDIA

3.15.2013

Review! L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow!

I know, I might be one of the last people in the beauty world to try these eye shadows because they came out so long ago!

And now that I tried them, I keep kicking myself for not getting these sooner!

These L'Oreal infallible eyeshadows have become some of my favorite shadows to reach for for not only the buttery feel to them but on how pigmented these are!

 I would describe these shadows as a pressed pigment because inside comes a little stopper to hold the shadow together. (Don't throw it away! Otherwise your shadow will fall apart!)

L'Oreal has released a bunch of different shades for this line and they are all beautiful. I have been hearing so many things about the shadow called Amber Rush which is a beautiful rose gold color and knew I had to get my hands on it. When I was looking at the display I wanted to try another color that was still neutral so I went with bronzed taupe. 



Amber Rush left & Bronzed Taupe on Right

Here are the little stoppers to hold down the shadow.

Amber Rush right & Bronzed Taupe on Left

Here swatched: Left is Bronzed Taupe and Amber Rush is on right.


-Review-

Packaging: Simple and sweet. What else is there to say?

How it feels: These shadows are super soft and literally feel like butter. I would say that these shadows are better than some really high end shadows!

How it lasts: I would say to wear a primer underneath for sure but I never noticed it creasing on me until very late in the day which doesn't upset me because that that point I just want a nice clean face.

Overall Grade: A+
Price: $6.99
Where to get this product: Any drugstore.

Final Thoughts: I think everyone should have these shadows in their collection! They really are amazing quality for what their worth!

Talk to you all soon!

XO

V

Post a Comment