SOCIAL MEDIA

2.24.2013

The Neiman Marcus Beauty Event!



Hello Beauties!

As you can tell right now there are some beauty events going on and I love taking part in them because you can score some serious deals. (Also, I recently heard that Nordstrom has this sale where if you buy 2 mascaras you get one free?! Can't wait to take part in that one!)

I wanted to share with you guys the Beauty Event going on now at Neiman Marcus. I recently swung by me closest Neimans and picked up three things from Geurlain (which I have never owned anything from them!) 

The event is if you spend over $125 you get a free tote filled with goodies of samples. I picked the white bag which I must say is really nice quality (it has an alligator print).

You can also get access to this event online as well for those of you who don't have a close Neiman Marcus.

Go treat yourself to a few beauty goodies! http://www.neimanmarcus.com

Hope you guys enjoyed this post!

Talk to you all soon!

XO

V

Post a Comment