SOCIAL MEDIA

1.26.2013

Review! Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation!



Hey Everyone!

Another drugstore review! YAY!

So what I have been watching and hearing recently is this whole craze about the new Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation. And what I was hearing was nothing but great things.....

So I wanted to try it for myself! I swung by my Target and picked it up. Revlon released the foundations and also a powder but I unfortunately couldn't find my shade so I decided to pick up the foundation only.

Now if you guys don't me well enough, I have been in love with the Maybelline BB Cream that was released sometime last summer and I have been using that since. So I haven't really been wearing a ton of foundation and I am so used to wearing practically nothing on my skin that even the lightest foundation makes my skin feel like I have so much on.

I recently decided to review products in a new way to make it more informative & simple!

Packaging: I must say the packaging wasn't anything special, and I didn't like how there wasn't a pump because I like to have a little control when using my foundation.

Coverage: This foundation is advertised to be a light to medium coverage that is build able. I bought the lightest shade in the collection (typical vickie..) No. 120 Vanilla. I completely agree that it is definitely a lighter coverage  and I enjoyed having  the option to build more on the areas of my face that tend to get red easily.

How it Lasts: I usually apply my makeup around the morning (between 10 & 11) depending on the day and I will say that it lasts a long time! I applied it, went to class all day and my face didn't look cakey, blotchy or powdery. I will say that I did have to blot my t zone around 5 because of my combination skin.

How it Feels: I will tell you guys that I wasn't expecting this foundation to be so light and soft. Since I am so used to how BB creams feel this foundation felt so light!

Overall Grade: A-

So if you are in the market for a great foundation then go try the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation!

Hope you guys enjoyed this post & my new style on reviewing products!

Talk to you soon!

XO

V


Post a Comment