SOCIAL MEDIA

1.10.2013

Review: New Maybelline Whispers Lipstick!







Hello Everyone!

I am just going to give you guys a heads up that there are going to be a lot of drugstore reviews because that's all I have been using at the moment!

So today I wanted to talk to you guys about the new Maybelline Whispers Lipstick. As you can see I have gotten a little carried away with the photos but they are beautiful to photograph :)

When I first heard about these I thought...."hmm they sound kind of like the Revlon Lip Butters." which you guys know I love!

If you look to the photo showing the bottom of the tubes with the numbers I will name all of the colors in order from left to right:
1. No. 25 Lust for Blush
2. No. 55 One Size Fits Pearl
3. No. 85 Berry Ready
4. No. 30 Pin Up Peach
5. No. 75 Rose of Attraction

After giving each one I had a single day of usage, I do have to say I like them, however I found myself having to reapply every few hours.

When I was looking at the display there are so many colors to choose from. I strange thing I found though was some of them were super pigmented like the Berry Ready shade and Rose of Attraction. But the colors like One Size Fits Pearl is basically a clear balm that I get no pigmentation.

Overall I do enjoy this lipsticks because they feel silky and soft on the lips and give off the same vibe as a Revlon lip butter.

Hope you guys enjoyed this review!

XO

V


Post a Comment