SOCIAL MEDIA

1.30.2013

Comparison Review for the L'Oreal Caresse Lipgloss & the YSL Lipstains!

Left: L'Oreal New Color Caresse Lipgloss in No. 184 Rose on and on
Right: YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain in No. 18 Rose Pastelle
As you can see that both applicators are very similar having a flat tear drop shape. 

Left: YSL Right: L'Oreal


 Hey everyone!

So I have been getting a ton of questions lately of how I like the YSL lipstain & the L'Oreal Lipgloss.

I have videos on my Youtube Channel discussing these products so if you wanna check them out!

L'Oreal Lipgloss: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z9ruov__BA&noredirect=1

YSL Lipstain: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zTmCxqjLTg

Well after much wear and use out of both of these lip products.... I have GOOD news!!!!!

I actually recently found out that YSL owns L'Oreal and now that I think about it, it makes a lot of sense!
It really didn't hit me until I realized how similar these products are to each other! Of course there are some differences but seriously guys, they both feel exactly the same on lips. Now some of the differences is that the YSL is a lip stain so it will leave a slight pigmentation on your lips whereas the L'Oreal lipgloss is and only is a lipgloss not leaving any color behind.

Another difference I did notice as well was the smell. The L'Oreal had more of a sweet candy like smell (kind of something that would attract a teenager) the YSL had more of a sophisticated smell of floral and a clean scent like cotton.

But other than that, the feeling and color pigmentation is very similar. I do love both products because they are similar but both serve a different purpose in wear.

The YSL lipstain is great to just slap on to give your lips a hint of color and you don't have to worry about reapplying it too often cause it still gives your lips a little color.

The L'Oreal Lipgloss is great to layer on top of lipsticks to give your lips a glossy finish and it can also be great to wear on its own!

The choice is yours guys!

XO

V

Post a Comment