SOCIAL MEDIA

12.23.2012

November Birchbox!

Hello Everyone!

It is 2 days before Christmas! Where did this year go? And the world didn't end this past Friday woo!

I hope that you all are having a great holiday season!

Its Birchbox time and I wanted to tell you guys about my November box!

Whats in my box:

ModelCo Fibre Lashxtend Lengthening Mascara: I must admit at first that I didn't like the shape of the brush because it looks like your average big fat brush and can easily clump my lashes but I have used this a lot recently and I love it! It doesn't clump and it gives my lashes tons of length! I'm not sure if I will repurchase it because it is a little pricey for a mascara being $24.. but I must say it does work well.

Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme Petite Cologne Absolue: Alright guys, I must say I strongly disliked this scent from the beginning. When I was reading the description it sounded nice but it smells like a grandmother's perfume. I used to work at the Macy's Fragrance Department last Holiday Season and my manager would have called this perfume a "classic" scent. It basically means that the scent would smell better on someone who is a lot older and 55+. It smells super woodsy and a slight floral but whenever I get one whiff of it, I immediately think of someone who is a lot older than me. And no I will not purchase this.

Chauo Chocolatier  Assorted ChocoPod: On a more positive note on this one, I loved it! It was super delish! I received the Chocolate Covered Potato Chip. Super yummy that tasted salty and sweet and the layer of chocolate around the chip wasn't too thick or thin and you got the perfect balance. Loved it and yes I would love to purchase this! They also had other flavors too! Yumm!

LuLu Organics Lavender + Clary Sage Hair Powder: This was my first time ever using a dry shampoo in powder form. Since I have brown hair I was a little nervous that my hair would look a little ashy but I must say it works really well. I am not super crazy on the smell because I like lavender but I am not a huge fan. Also I was looking at the full size of the product it was $30. I don't like to spend a ton on hair products because I find that I can get just as good quality at the drugstore or beauty store. I will say it was a nice product though.

Miracle Skin Transformer Vanish Instant Imperfection Corrector: I have used this product multiple times and although it feels nice on the skin, I did notice that it did smell strange and the smell lingered on my skin. Its advertised as a imperfection corrector but I really didn't see any difference with my uneven skin tone. I have to say I wasn't thrilled with this product because in all it really didn't do much. Plus it is very expensive for the full size. ($58)

I hoped you guys enjoyed November Birchbox and I am currently using my December box products and so far so good!

Thank you all!

XO

V

Post a Comment