SOCIAL MEDIA

12.04.2012

My New Favorite Perfume




I was recently thinking...."Have I ever done a post on perfume?" and then it hit me...NOPEEE!

I would say that I collect perfume. Although I might not have a huge collection, but it is slowly building. I wanted to tell you guys about my recently favorite perfume. It is called Brit from Burberry. It is a light floral scent that makes me think of spring.

I must say that I am a sucker for perfume bottles and how cute and chic they are. I admit that I love this bottle so much. I have always loved the classic Burberry print but to see it in a pastel pink is beautiful.

If you are going to be hitting the beauty stores or department stores within the next few weeks, definitely  go and smell the Burberry Brit. I would say that this would be a great scent for younger women and upper teens.

I hope this post helped you a little for your holiday shopping!

XO

V

Post a Comment