SOCIAL MEDIA

11.07.2012

What I Am Loving: Sympathy For The Skin From Lush




Hey Everyone! 

So I don't know about the rest of you guys but it is getting really cold here and the cold weather means dry skin! So this year I have made it a goal of mine to keep my skin as soft and smooth as possible. 

I have had a love hate relationship with body lotions and butters. Either they smell so good but don't really make your skin feel ahhhhmazing or they feel soft but make your skin feel weird afterwards. 

I did some research on some of the lush body lotions and all the reviews were very good. I was choosing between Coco Lotion and Sympathy for the skin. Clearly, I chose Sympathy for the skin because I though a coconut scent was not right for the fall and winter time. But I want to get it when the warmer months come in. 

I have to say that this lotion is amazing. Its super creamy but not too thick. It has a slight banana scent but it also smells like vanilla. I have applied this to my legs and hands after I get out of the shower and before I go to bed. 

If you are not fully convinced about this lotion, go check it out yourself and ask a lush associate for a sample! 

Hope you guys enjoyed this post!

XO

V

Post a Comment