SOCIAL MEDIA

10.14.2012

Lush Christmas!



 So if you guys didn't know, I am a HUGE lushy! I discovered lush from lots of beauty gurus raving about their products. Once I found out about the store, I did a store search and found out that a mall I go to at least once a month has one! I was walking right by it and didn't even realize it! I have never experienced a lush holiday collection from either the Halloween or Christmas. 

But, as you guys can see from this post, I just wanted to check out their website and saw that their Christmas collection is up already! I haven't posted this, but I did do a recent purchase online for some of their Halloween products. Once those products come, I will definitely do a video because I know my viewers love watching lush videos, and so do I :)

But anyway, if your a huge lushy make sure to get your hands on some of the Christmas products asap because some of them are already sold out! If you have never experienced Lush, check out their site! They have amazing all natural organic bath, shower, hair, face care, and now makeup! 

XO 

V


Their website:  http://www.lushcosmetics.com

Post a Comment